gdk-gc-copy comments (was: Added a bunch of GDK routines.)

Marko Rauhamaa <marko@pacujo.net> writes:

>  - gdk-1.2.defs: Added the functions gdk_gc_copy,

I found the comments in the defs file for this a bit confusing.  At
first I thought it was saying there was something wrong with
gdk-gc-copy (which there's not).

I suppose it could be made clear that what's being talked about is a
new sort of duplicate or create-and-copy operation, but since as
stated that's either not possible or not very natural, I'd propose
just to remove the remarks.  If one really started writing about all
the stylistic idiosyncrasies of gtk and X it could quickly turn into a
small book :-).

        * gdk-1.2.defs (gdk_gc_copy): Remove comments about hypothetical
        create-and-copy.