guile-gtk.texi

I checked in my bit of texinfo manual.  It's got all the notes and
exceptions I think need mentioning, if there's anything missing it's
probably because I didn't know about it :-).

I might drop a couple of bits from the README now covered in greater
detail, the Documentation section at the end and probably the
Installing section.