Re: Gnome Net tools source code.

> Ok, I just read about defmacro on the Emacs lisp manual.  It certainly
> looks nice, but I do not understand very well where I should have used
> them on the network-utilities program.

All Scheme challenged programmers (ahem, like me) should get:

  On Lisp: Advanced Techniques for Common Lisp
  by Paul Graham
  Prentice Hall 1994

It covers all the cool advanced things you can do with Lisp, and about
half the book is dedicated to macros.  It even has chapters on compilers,
atns, nondeterminism, OO (writing your own clos), and the poorly
documented (IMO) call-with-current-continuation.

Don't let the title deceive you, it has a good mix of Scheme and Clisp
examples.

Miguel, perhaps you can put a reference to this book on the gnome page.

Aldy