Re: gak! slib

    Daniel> Today I happened to want a symbolic algebra tool, so I
    Daniel> tried to load JACAL into guile.  But I couldn't figure out
    Daniel> how to get Guile, slib, and JACAL to play nice together.
    Daniel> Probably due to my abject ignorance, this turned out to be
    Daniel> hard.

Years ago, before Guile was conceived, I tried using JACAL with SCM
and I always ran into a stonewall of strangeness in the installation
instructions.  Aubrey's awesome mind works in strange ways, and I
still don't fully understand how you're supposed to run that package.

I now actually know Scheme, so I am thinking of trying again, but I
hate the module system with its silly syntax, so I am waiting for a
good moment :-)