problem running guile

Here is what I get when I try to load a file that uses the :use-module
keyword. I also have a problem (wrong type in argument 1 of something)
with SCHEME_LIBRARY_PATH (didn't have that with guile-core-970912).

guile> (load "pgrtsh.scm")
ERROR: In procedure length in expression (length sym):
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 1: -use-module
ABORT: (wrong-type-arg)

Aleksandar
--
Aleksandar Bakic, Comp.Sci. graduate student at Michigan State University
e-mail: bakicale@cps.msu.edu