Re: gak! slib

In this case you just have to believe me: Everything works as it
should!

Chris Wedgwood <chris@cyphercom.com> writes:

> guile> (use-modules (jacal))
> JACAL version 1a7, Copyright 1989-1997 Aubrey Jaffer
> JACAL comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type (terms)'.
> under certain conditions; type (terms)' for details.
> ;;; Type (math) to begin.
> guile> horner

You are lost in a little maze of modules, all different.

In fact, you're standing in the root module (guile).  You have only
imported bindings from the module (jacal) which only exports the
symbol `math'.

The symbol `horner' is defined in the (ice-9 slib) module where things
loaded by slib:load go.

> Type "(backtrace)" to get more information.
> guile> arrap-map!

The symbol `array-map!' is exported from the (ice-9 slib) module by my
fix.  But since you haven't imported (ice-9 slib) from the (guile)
module, you don't see it.

You can use `(define-module (ice-9 slib))' to go to the slib module if
you want to check me.

/mdj