Re: keywords

    Maciej> Guile now uses #:ident as the normal syntax for keywords,
    Maciej> and has a reader option (off by default) to recognize the
    Maciej> :ident syntax as well.

Then, does it make sense to have the flag tell guile to recognize
ident: as well as :ident?

    Maciej> It depends on what you mean by "right". Common Lisp and
    Maciej> most traditional Lisp systems use :ident for keywords,
    Maciej> DSSSL (and apparently some Scheme implementations) use
    Maciej> ident:, and R4RS says neither of these may be a
    Maciej> non-symbol. Since keywords are a non-standard extension to
    Maciej> Scheme, there's no absolute agreement on what the correct
    Maciej> syntax is.

As I understand it, keywords are some kind of auto-quoted symbols.
Of course I could do:

	(define name: 'name:)
	(define print: 'print:)   etc

but I don't really like it, and I'd prefer them recognized as keywords
and auto-quoted.

-- alain.