scwm 0.3

Version 0.3 of scwm, the Scheme Configurable Window Manager, is
released. This is largely a bug fixing and cleanup release.

You can get it from the usual location,

http://web.mit.edu/mstachow/www/scwm.html

This is an alpha release of scwm, the Scheme Configurable Window
Manager. SCWM is (currently) a hack of FVWM 2 with the fvwm
configuration language replaced with Guile Scheme. Eventually, it will
support many new features enabled by the powerful configuration
language, including a GUI on-the-fly setup. I also think I can
eventually get the base binary smaller than fvwm2's, by removing the
redundant functionality and replacing it with simpler primitives, and
also by placing some features in dynamically loadable shared libraries.

------
Changes to scwm-0.3:

Fixed prev-window and next-window to deal with windows that do not
accept the window focus.

Fixed the wildcard matching mechanism.

Removed much unused C code.

Many bug fixes to the distribution and configuration script; libm and
libdl are checked for, libguile is checked for more accurately, and
the srcdir/VPATH mechanism works.

Assorted fixes to the C files, including a fix of the longstanding bug
in interactive move that made moves start in the wrong place.
------

For those who may not have already heard, there are now scwm-announce
and scwm-discuss lists; email me if you would like to be added. The
lists are slow to update, so I have bcc'd this to everyone who has
asked to be on the scwm-announce list whom the mit mail servers do not
yet recognize as being on it.

 - Maciej Stachowiak