Re: usleep

> > thanks!  for the long term, is there anywhere that i should have looked to
> > find that?  (i.e. so i can find the next one myself, instead of bugging
> > you guys ;)
> >

> Try with a guile-doc archive. It contains some info files, although
> not complete.

i checked into it, and it looks like that's the documentation that i was
looking at :)

on the positive side, i found the index :)  on negative side it didn't
seem to have select in it :(

i couldn't find any screen functions (i'm trying to clear the screen)
(i already tried turning a integer 12 into a charactor, and writing it to
the screen, but it looks like someone stopped me from that little trick :)

could you point me to the area of documentation i should look at for
screen functions?  (charactor mode)

thanks

	Corey Sweeney