Bigloo's regexp syntax

If there's widespread interest in alternate regexp notations, I'd
encourage someone to implement something popular; we can include it in
the Guile archives.

But I don't want to change what Guile has at the moment.  I think
Emacs syntax classes and Perl's corresponding (simpler) extensions are
nice, but Guile uses whatever POSIX facilities it can find already
present on the system, which I think is the right thing for now.  This
means we don't really have the option of changing the syntax, except
as a pre-processing pass, which can be implemented as a module, and
doesn't require changes to the core.