Re: readline (2)

    Aleksandar> , I would suggest adding an option like
    Aleksandar> --without-readline to the configure script.

I wanted to ask for this too.

I installed readline (under solaris) for building guile-core-snap
(after I couldn't build with the system installed one), but was then
too lazy to install termcap as well (I couldn't link with the system
termcap lib).  In the end I just commented out the readline test in
"configure"...

[I wish my workstation here was running a free os.]
--
Jens
---