Re: A useful syntax for regexps and other things

guile> (display (string-append "        Hello all,\n"
                               "we don't need new syntax to make strings"
                               " look pretty in the source.\n"
        Hello all,
we don't need new syntax to make strings look pretty in the source.

It works in SCM4e6 too, although I don't know whether \n escapes are
R4RS conformant.  (Does anybody have a pointer to the texinfo version
of R4RS, BTW?).
				kind regards,
					Roland