application init files

I agree with Tim; I think the real power of Guile is
1) allowing the user to put real code in your config files
2) allowing the user to write callbacks the application can invoke, to
   customize the application's behavior
3) Making the core data structures and algorithms of the application
   available as Scheme data types and functions, so the user can
   orchestrate the application's behavior with Scheme.

Providing a better syntax for init files is fine, but Guile is a bit
of an overkill for that.