Re: Keywords

    Jim> I think that per-module syntax, combined with a universally
    Jim> available (but perhaps clumsy) syntax, ought to give
    Jim> programmers the options they want, as well as the options
    Jim> they need.

Sure. Does guile already use keywords in its boot files?
What I just need is the ability to support postfixed keywords
globally. The only library I use is SLIB, which doesn't use keywords.

    Jim>  However, I haven't any experience with systems
    Jim> that support many variant syntaxes.  I'd be interested to
    Jim> hear others' experiences.

The Bigloo compiler supports postfixed keywords (<ident>:), and I'm
working on making it understand prefixed (:<ident>) keywords. I don't
have any keyword-related problem with it.

-- alain.