ANNOUNCE: SART

SART is a 3d rendering library for Guile. It supports zbuffering,
raytracing and radiosity, with advanced textures, and image processing
(gah, I can't remember /all/ the features, but there are many).
This is the first public release announcement, as the 0.5a2 version
is in my opinion sufficiently stable and easy to compile to meet
a wider circle of developers (and even users).

SART is freely distributable under GPL. To read more, visit the
webpage:

http://petra.zesoi.fer.hr/~silovic/sart

	Miro