Re: alist.x

David Tillman <dtillman@cannonexpress.com> writes:

>      I would probably know the answer to this if I had been
>      paying attention. What is alist.x and where is it?

alist.x is a file generated from alist.c by guile-snarf.

It should be generated automatically but due to a bug in the Guile
configuration files it isn't.  This should be fixed in the snapshot of
the coming night.  Meanwhile please try this:  Put the following lines
in guile-core/libguile/Makefile:

BUILT_SOURCES = \
    alist.x appinit.x arbiters.x async.x boolean.x chars.x \
    continuations.x dynl.x dynwind.x eq.x error.x eval.x feature.x \
    filesys.x fports.x gc.x gdbint.x genio.x gh_data.x gh_eval.x \
    gh_funcs.x gh_init.x gh_io.x gh_list.x gh_predicates.x gsubr.x \
    hash.x hashtab.x init.x ioext.x kw.x list.x load.x mallocs.x \
    markers.x net_db.x numbers.x objects.x objprop.x options.x pairs.x \
    ports.x posix.x print.x procprop.x procs.x ramap.x read.x \
    readline.x root.x scmsigs.x script.x simpos.x smob.x socket.x \
    stackchk.x stime.x strings.x strop.x strorder.x strports.x \
    struct.x symbols.x tag.x throw.x unif.x variable.x vectors.x \
    version.x vports.x weaks.x fluids.x \
    backtrace.x stacks.x debug.x srcprop.x \
    threads.x \
    regex-posix.x iselect.x

Please tell me whether this works or not.

/mdj