Re: Time shown in listings of guile ftp site?

    Robert> I am just learnng the ins and outs of scsh.  Would you be
    Robert> willing to send me your script?  There do not seem to be
    Robert> too many good scsh example programs.

 Here you go...  No warantee.  It partly failed this morning because
the `guile-core' symlink at their end brought home a tarball that
opened into a directory with the "wrong" date.  It had a day earlier's
day on it.

 The script keeps going, brings home all the tarfiles, but only
imported the last three, since it forks to run the CVS import while it
continues and gets the next file concurrently.  So it's not ready to
become a cron job yet, I guess... though perhaps this sort of task is
best run with an operator present anyhow.

fetch-guile-snapshot-and-import.scm