newbie question - how do I use ctax?

Is there a faq?  I can't find it in the documentation.

I am working on a GNUstep-Guile interface, and one ont the things
which would be nice to have is an Objective-C like programming language.

The documentation suggests that CTAX might do the job - presumably it
could be extended to handle the Objective-C message sending syntax.

I have downloaded and installed a snapshot of CTAX - but I haven't been able
to figure out how it is actually used!

Any pointers welcome.

Also - any pointers to how CTAX works and could be extended?