Re: OpenGL ?

    Jean-Paul> Is there any OpenGL support from within Guile ? I am
    Jean-Paul> mostly interested in the Win95 side of the beast...

There used to be OpenGL support in an old branch of Guile.

Somone needs to merge that work in to the current version.  If you
want to see the source, take a look at

	ftp://nis-ftp.lanl.gov/pub/users/rosalia/

(or something like that; I don't have net access right now) for a file
that should be called something like guile-r0.4.tar.gz

You can use that on UNIX with the MESA openGL clone, but I don't know
anything about win95.