B-Tree data structure for guile

OK, I'm offering my index code if anyone is interested in
using B-Trees instead of linear searching singly linked scheme
lists (should be faster for large data structures and probably
easier to use because it doesn't need as much recursion).

This is my first effort at coding for guile and it could
probably be brushed up a little. I'll take the comments
about dynamic linking on board but not immediately,
I like the idea of doing the entire module with C code
and no scheme wrapper, that is kind of neat. The one thing
that I don't understand is how the scheme module system
handles library versions -- does it always look for the
latest or use it's .la file to tell it which is the latest?
What if a library goes past a major revision and you are
left with two versions of that library -- can you get the
old code to keep using the old version and slowly migrate
the new code across to the new version?

First try at posting this library, I just attached it to
the end of the mailing list message (it's only 12k) but
seems like the guile@cygnus.com server swallowed it so

I popped it onto the web server:

<http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~telford/samples/guile/guile-index-1.0.tar.gz>

Hopefully I'll clean it up a little bit and later
put it onto the red bean machine.

	- Tel