FREE*MONEY*FAST -HNCF

SUBJECT: FREE*FAST*MONEY
============================
THIS IS NOT SPAM !  THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU
BEACAUSE
OF YOUR INTEREST IN IMPROVING FINANCIAL FUTURE. THIS IS A
ONE
TIME MAIL OUT. IF YOU RECIEVED THIS E-MAIL BY ACCIDENT, WE
SINCERELY APOLOGIZE

This is a fun opportunity. So, just try and see what happens!!!
___________________________________

If you want something that you have never had then you must do
something
that you have never done
_____________________________________

I thought you might be interested in this. I believe the following
information will greatly assist you in whatever business venture you
are
involved in at the time. If you have no interest, I am sorry for taking
your time, but at least read it first.

If you are prepared to read on, BE PREPARED TO GET
EXCITED...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very exciting
opportunity. Only invest a little bit of time and your reward could
mean
thousands of dollars! Good luck!

"It's OUTRAGEOUS!!!, with 2 hours of work I have made over
$11,000.00 US
in the last 3 weeks, and my investment was just $5.00. I LOVE !
THANK
YOU 11,000 X's !!!
-Julie M., St. Louis

_______ Esquire Marketing Newletter Volume 11_______

$$$ ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY? RIGHT NOW?
$$$ $$$ HOW DOES $10,000 IN 2 weeks SOUND?$$$

Don't laugh! Try this one for a change while you wait for the others
start working. One hour of work to get started and NO MAILING
LISTS!

______ Esquire Marketing Newsletter Gift Club______

If you need to make a few thousand dollars REALLY FAST, then
please take
a moment to read this simple program I am sharing with you. NO it is
NOT
what you think! You do not have to send $5.00 to five people to buy
report, buy a receipe, or any other product. Nor will you need to
invest
more money later to get things going. THIS IS THE FASTEST,
EASIEST
PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO!

Complete it in ONE HOUR or less and you will never forget the day
you
received it. If you are doing other programs well if you can't wait two
to three months for the others to start to work for you.

_________This is how it works_____________

Unlike many other programs, this three level program is more
realistic
and much faster. Because it is so easy, the responce rate for this
program is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST, and you will see results in
two
weeks or less!

You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other programs.)
You
should send them to PEOPLE WHO SEND YOU THEIR PROGRAMS
because they know THESE PROGRAMS WORK and they are already
believers in the system! Besides, this program is much faster, and
has a higher responce rate.

Just give ONE person a US $5.00 gift. That's all! Follow the simple
instructions and in 2 weeks you will have $10,000.00 in your bank
account. Because of the LOW INVESTMENT, SPEED AND HIGH
PROFIT POTENTIAL, his program has a very HIGH RESPONSE
RATE, JUST ONE US $5.00 BILL

_________Follow these simple instructions___

1. On a blank sheet of paper write "Please add me to your mailing
list."
Write your name, address and email address for future mailings and
courtesy follow-ups. Fold it around a "Five Dollar bill" and send this
to the FIRST NAME on the list below. Only the FIRST PERSON on
the
gets your name and the five dollar gift.

2. Retype the list only. Removing the FIRST (#1)NAME FROM THE
LIS. Move
the other 2 names UP and ADD YOUR NAME to the list in the THIRD
(#3)
position.

3. Send out 20 copies of this letter and that's it.

Could it be any simpler?

After you have pasted this article in your e-mail, delete the old
header, footer (subject, date, to, from, etc...). Now, you can edit the
names and addresses with ease. I recommend deleting the top
name, adding
your name to the bottom and then simply change the numbers.

There's nothing more to do. When your name reaches the top
position in a
few days, it will be your turn to collec your gifts. The gifts will be
sent to you by about 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself, who are
willing to invest $5.00 and one hour to receive $10,000 in cash.
That's all!!
There will be a total of US$10,000 (or more) in US$5.00 in your
mailbox
in two weeks. I think it's worth it, don't you?

_____TRUE STORY_________

Cindy Allen writes: I ran this gift summation four times last year, the
first time I received over $7,000.00 in cash in less than 2 weeks and
over $10,000.00 in cash the next 3 times. I can't begin to tell you how
great it feels not to have to worry about money anymore! I thank
GOD for
the day I received this letter. It has truly changed my life. Don't be
afraid to give gifts to strangers, they'll come back to you ten fold.
So, let's keep it going and help each other in these "tough and
uncertain times'!!

Many of us want to pay off our bills, buy a new home for our family
or a
new car. Whatever your reasons or needs are, this program worked
for
Cindy and thousands of others just like you and me, time and time
again.

THIS PROGRAM CAN AND WILL WORK FOR YOU.

______Can I Do It Again?_______

OF COURSE YOU CAN. This plan is structured for everyone to send
out only
20 letters each. However, you are certainly not limited to twenty. Mail
out as many as you like. Every 20 letters has a $10,000 return or
more.
So go for it! The possibilities are endless.

Each time you run this program, just follow the 3 steps and
everyone on
your gift list benefits! Simple enough? You bet it is! Besides, there
are no mailing lists to buy, no further trips to the copier, and you can
do it again and again and again with your regular group of gifters.
Some
people produce a mailing list of opportunity seekers and send 200
or
more. Why not?

It beats working 9 - 5! Each time you receive a MLM offer, respond
with
this letter. Your name will climb to the number one spot at a dizzying
geometric rate.

Follow the simple instructions and PLAY FAIR. That's the key to this
program's success. Your name must run the "full gamut" on the list
produce the end results. "sneaking" your name to the top will not
produce the results some would think, and it only cheats the others
who
have worked hard and earned the right to be there. So, please, play
by
the rules and the $'s will come to you.

______Mail Your Gift Today________

$$$$ TOGETHER WE WILL PROSPER$$$$

(Mail your US $5.00 gift to the first person on the list below only)
Remove the first name and move the other two up one place and put
your
name on the third position.)

Again, just try, "NOTHING TO LOSE' and 'ALOT TO GAIN'

GOOD LUCK

1--P Lawrence
55 Dogwood Dr
Laporte,In 46350