implementation of bit-string

Hello,

I've searching your archive already, at least by title, and haven't found anything relevant to my quest yet. Could anyone point me to the source code of a bit-string, with efficient support for concatenation et cutting? It would be most appreciated, and I know scheme supports this. I just haven't been able to find the relevant section of the code...

---
Fastest computer! - L'ordinateur le plus rapide!
http://www.distributed.net/ - Team 844
http://www.generation.net/~millette/

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums