Re: emacs with guile instead of elisp

John Tobey <jtobey@channel1.com> writes:

> 3. If I may make so bold as to speak for Richard Stallman, this is
>    exactly the type of thing he'd like to see.  He'd probably be
>    interested to hear about work in this direction, and he may even be
>    a valuable resource.

I though that was one of the goals of Guile: that one day, it would
replace the current elisp interpreter.

A slightly smaller project would be to add Guile to gdb, and to write
a nice GUI debugger with it.  (I know there are other nice GUIs for
gdb, DDD in particular, but this was another of Guile's original
goals.  Indeed, didn't Cygnus do this with Tcl/Tk once?)