Re: gss: example programs

    devnull> I suspect that a Logo->scheme translator would prove to
    devnull> be a less difficult project than a TCL->scheme
    devnull> translator, or a perl->scheme translator, or whatever...

Possibly, but I have always thought that a couple of better-designed
languages (Python and Standard ML) might be rather easy to translate.
There is a closer correspondence of the basic data types and other
constructs.  ML is so close that if you let an existing compiler do
the type checking and inferencing (smile), it might be an easy task.