Re: wrapping gsl

Jim Blandy writes:

 > Would you be willing to post the wrapping you come up with to the
 > list, for comments?

Yeppers, as soon as I've done the gsl_ran_part that is described as 'for
casual users' in Galasssi's documentation it'll go to the list.
The part labelled 'somewhat more advanced functions' also seems to require
somewhat more advanced wrapper tricks ...

Should I post my (yet very buggy) attempts for characterscreen management
tools under guile too? It may get very lengthy ...

Klaus Schilling