a question regarding some threading changes

Hi,

I recently upgraded my GUILE and noticed some problems with the
threads.

On Solaris, a program that uses (tcltk tcltk) seems to work as before,
but another one, which uses STklos doesn't: after calling `tk-repl', a
window will pop-up only if I press ctrl-D (so that GUILE exits as soon
as the tk-repl stops).

On a Linux machine, it seems that not all threads in the program that
uses (tcltk tcltk) work. Instead of doing something, one of the
threads just takes no CPU time (it maybe crashes but I don't get any
print-outs).

I applied the patch for guile-tcltk.c regarding the changes in GC
marking. I couldn't figure out from the ChangeLog file what could be
the reason, although I saw there have been some modifications
regarding the threads. Any hints?

Thanks,
Aleksandar