GnuCash needs developers (esp for GTK/GNOME/Guile work).

[ I'm posting this to these three lists because we specifically need
expertise in these three areas. ]

GnuCash is a program designed to manage personal finances (a la
Quicken).  We either already support, or have plans to support
features like normal accounts, investment accounts, on-line banking,
automatic brokerage account (stock) updates, etc.  Currently GnuCash
needs more good developers.

Right now, the stable interface is Motif/Lesstif, but we are in the
process of creating a GTK/GNOME interface, and we need people
interested in working on this.  Most critical at the moment is the
development of a reasonable GNOME/GTK register.  What we have now is a
total hack built around a CList.

Also, we've recently integrated Guile, and now we need to put it to
work.  For example, we want to add a Emacs-like "hook" system, an
engine for handling key-bindings, etc.  I haven't looked carefully
yet, but the Emacs source is probably a good source of ideas if not
actual code.