Re: SCWM's embedded docs/text proc benchmarks/perl's 10x faster than guile.

> All linux docs these days are Docbook.

give more information on this please...
I assume that docbook files have an .sgml extension and a tag
that looks like: <!doctype linuxdoc system>
I have noticed a few of these around but linux documentation
includes HOWTO docs, man pages, the /usr/info tree,
the tree under /usr/src/linux/Documentation/ and probably
some scattered others too (such as embedded docs).

Does anyone really believe that these all have docbook source
on some mysterious server somewhere?

> All freebsd docs these days are docbook.
> All ORA books are written with Docbook. Shall I go on?

Are these claims as legitimate as the linux claim?

	- Tel