GH Interface needs

The below is a list of things that Scwm would need to eliminate most (if
not all) non gh-interface uses of Guile.  I accumulated the list by
searching for "scm_" and trying to figure out if we should already be
using something from the GH interface.  If there is a gh wrapper for any
of the below, please let me know.  Also note that this is your for your
advisement and edification.  Clearly some of what scwm does is tied
intimately to Guile scheme, and an attempt to hide that subset behind
the GH interface would likely be unwise.  I didn't try to separate that
stuff out as the wizardry uses of Guile within Scwm are generally
Maciej's doing.

Enjoy!

Greg

Macros
------

SCM_NIMP
SCM_IMP

SCM_CDRLOC
SCM_CARLOC

SCM_EOF_OBJECT_P

SCM_REDEFER_INTS
SCM_REALLOW_INTS

(gh_car/gh_cdr should probably be functions/macros)

Functions
---------

scm_error
scm_misc_error