GNU Robots 0.8 avaialble now

I have posted GNU Robots 0.8 to my web page.

GNU Robots is a game/diversion where you construct a program for a little
robot, then set him loose to explore a world.  The robot program is written
using Scheme.  GNU Guile is the Scheme back-end.

The web site is:

  http://www.isd.net/jhall1/robots/

This release adds an X Windows interface to the game.  Also, the command
line has been improved, so now you can specify an alternate map during
run-time, or load a new robot program.  The special options '--help' and
'--version' are also recognized.

I have not yet added GNU Autoconf, so you may need to manually edit your
Makefile to get it to link against your GNU Guile library.

-Jim Hall