AD: Free Investment Newsletter

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of s. 1618

Sender : Smart-Stocks, P.O. Box 130544, St Paul, MN  55113
Phone  : 1-612-646-8174
E-mail : stocks@smart-stocks.com

To be removed from our mailing list, simply reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject.

Do you need stock tips?

This is an invitation to join the Smart-Stocks Premier Newsletter for a
free 90 day trial. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive and
up-to-date information about emerging growth stocks often overlooked by
most brokerages and stock market research services. Whether you are a
seasoned investor or just getting started, The Smart-Stocks Web Site could
help you discover the next Intel, Blockbuster or Merck long before the
rest of Wall Street!

To sign up for your free trial newsletter just go to our site at
http://www.smart-stocks.com

Thank you for your time.