Re: [bug] readline completion

> From: Lyn A Headley <laheadle@cs.uchicago.edu>
>     Keith> So, maybe you meant to say "Hurdify the GNU Guile",
>
> look, this whole discussion is very silly,

Agreed.

> but for what it's worth I
> don't know why you people are jumping on gordon about this.

I apologize if I seemed to be jumping on anybody.  I was trying
to ask a question and to be amusing at the same time, and
succeed poorly at both.

I would not like to see Guile and Hurd tied together so tightly
that one fails without the other, but Mr. Matzigkeit has made
it clear that he does not intended that.  I'm in favor of a
Guile-Hurd interface, and I don't care much where the #ifdefs go,
so good luck to him and Happy Hacking.

> "guilify" *is* the correct verb

At the risk of being unamusing, I have to say that _any_ word
that ends in -ify is if-y.

--
     --Keith

This mail message sent by GNU emacs and Linux.
Food, Shelter, Source code.