ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET *** NO SETUP FEES

We received your Email address as someone who might be interested
in our services.  If this is incorrect please send an Email to
brk91@usa.net  and type REMOVE in the subject line.

INCREASE SALES UP TO 200%
ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET *** NO SETUP FEES
GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS THE FASTEST ONLINE VERIFICATION SYSTEM!
LARGEST SERVICE WITH THE BEST RATES ON THE INTERNET!
REFERRAL PROGRAM - $50-$150 PER REFERRAL
EASIEST SITE CONNECTION with 24 Hour Customer Service!

Good Credit / Bad Credit/ No Credit **** NO PROBLEM****!!!
It Just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved
No Upfront Fees For Application-Processing
While Others Charge You From $195 TO $250 To Get Set Up
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES THROUGH AUGUST!!
Limited Offer So Take Advantage Of It Now!!
We Specialize In Servicing:
*Multilevel Marketing
*Mail Order/Phone Sales
*At Home Business
*INTERNET BASED BUSINESS
*New Business*Small Business
Whatever!!! We Do It All!!!
Everyone Is Welcome!
Scroll to bottom of this e-mail for CONTACT INFORMATION.
THIS IS THE ONLINE CREDIT CARD MERCHANT SERVICE TO GET NOW.

What Can We Do For Your Company????
	Call 214-853-5153 Now to get started today!

It's finally here!!!
The fastest and positively the most reliable way to process credit cards
through your web site or online business. The Internet's reach is global
- it knows no time zones or physical boundaries. With our user friendly,
easy to use program, you will convert your web site from an electronic
brochure to a virtual storefront without the addition of a sales clerk!!!!!

SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as easy as possible for your
customers to purchase your products or services.
We use SSL SECURITY, processing directly on our servers with a direct
verification line.  SAFEST, ABSOLUTELY THE MOST SECURE, FASTEST SERVICE!

You will summon your customers impulse buying when you can safely process
credit cards through a secured web site linked directly to your web page.
The Internet is the fastest growing industry in today's direct marketing
business. DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!
Give your customers the convenience of ordering products right from your
web page with no complicated re-programming connections.

Now tell me if this doesn't sound intriguing, lets say a customer visits
your web site and decides they want to buy your product(s) or service(s).
They would simply enter their credit card information and receive an
approval WITHIN 5 SECONDS.  That's all there is to it!!!

>From that point on, the sale is complete and the money will be directly
deposited into your business checking account within 24 to 48 hours.
So you will have LIQUID ASSETS AVAILABLE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Your customer will be e-mailed a receipt and you will be e-mailed an
invoice slip INSTANTLY.  Since this program is automated
for 24 hours a day 7 days a week, you will be receiving orders and making
money in your sleep!!!!!
IT'S JUST THAT EASY!!!!

****ATTENTION MARKETING DIRECTORS****

Increase your marketability by giving your customers the opportunity to
accept credit cards as an added feature offered with your companies
products or services!!!!
Ideal opportunity for WEB HOSTS and WEB PAGE DESIGNERS!!!!!

***MLM's (Multi-Level Marketer's)  Welcome.***

If you've ever attempted to acquire a merchant account, you know how
difficult this procedure can normally be.  We can arrange for all of your
associates to be PRE-APPROVED FOR A CREDIT CARD MERCHANT ACCOUNT.
This opportunity not only benefits your clients but will also add another
selling feature for your company.  Each client that establishes a merchant
account with us will result in a $50 to $150 REFERRAL FEE to your company.
***$10,000 per month in referral fees is not uncommon with large INTERNET
PROVIDERS***

If you have a Web Page, you can place one of our banners on the page and
receive referral fees for anyone who establishes a merchant account with
us from your web site.

If you're an opportunist, this is the MARKETING FEATURE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING
FOR.

WHAT MAKES US SO SPECIAL?????

* We process over $4 Billion in credit card transactions every year.
* We have over 100,000 merchants online and growing
	- Experienced!
* We offer secured on-line real time transactions
	-- Fastest authorization anywhere!
* We offer complete assistance and installation through our technical support group.
* We offer 24 hour customer service 7 days a week in 17 different languages.
	-- Call us at 214-853-5153 Now to get started today! We can help!
* We offer a life time warranty and unlimited upgrades.
* We save time for you, your company and your customers.
* We help you increase sales quickly and keep your customers satisfied with
	fast and accurate approved service!
* Without complicated re-programming connections!

Our proven method in partnerships has made our office the #1 office in the
country.  So invest a little time and receive a lot of money!!!!

You can now take PHONE and MAIL ORDERS, accept credit cards and expose
your business to thousands of new customers.  Online credit card
acceptance increases customer SALES FOUR TIMES! over companies without it.

All of this done through your own personal computer!!!!!

To accommodate your STOREFRONT RETAIL BUSINESS, we offer an ELECTRONIC
TERMINAL PACKAGE.  A terminal will allow you to receive the LOWEST
DISCOUNT RATE per transaction available.

High Volume means Business!
Through our nationwide credit card company assigned merchant accounts
are obtained without any APPLICATION FEES, NO SETUP FEES and
absolutely the BEST RATES!!!!!!
Accept credit card payments today and greatly enhance your business,
add additional credibility in the marketplace, and increase your
potential for immediate sales.  So, if you're serious about increasing
your business potential, get your own Merchant Account today!!!

		Call 214-853-5153 Now to get started today!

A personal account executive will start you on your way to financial success.
We offer Outstanding service to our customers!
Finally, the easiest connection methods available at high volume rates.
SO, STOP WAITING!!!  ACT NOW TO GET SETUP FOR FREE!!!!

		Call 214-853-5153 Now to get started today!

If you are interested in our REFERRAL PROGRAM you can send an Email to
EMAILADDRESSHERE      with the following information:
*Subject Line: Referral Program
*Your Name, Company Name
*Phone #, Fax #, and time you are available.
*Brief description of your business and/or your web page.
or
		Call 214-853-5153 Now to get started today!