Re: Optional Arguments (was Re: CVS script)

 Ok, so the best solution perhaps is to make it so guile will pretend
 that the first part of the script, between the initial #! and a
 within the top 5 lines or so !# are a comment, and thereafter in the
 file, #! is treated like ISO DSSL #!optional (etc.)?

 Hmmm.  Or #! comment !# works everywhere except inside the argument
 lists of function and macro definitions?

 I think that the Linux 2.1 kernels have a way you can register files
 that contain a magic cookie with the kernel and it will magicly
 execute that file using the specified interpretter.  So it could be
 told that a file starting with ;;; -*- scheme; Dialect: guile -*-
 should be run by the guile interpretter.  I think you echo the cookie
 and commandline to a special pseudofile in /proc/.