Guile warnings: I need some help

For the 1.3 release, I'm trying to bring Guile up to par for the
following new rule in HACKING:

    - The Guile tree should compile without warnings under the following
    GCC switches, which are the default in the current configure script:
	-Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
    The only exceptions are the warnings about variables being clobbered
    by setjmp/longjmp in eval.c.  (Tho' if you can figure out how to get
    rid of those, too, I'd be happy.)

I've done everything in libguile in alphabetical order up through
print.c.  If some folks could pick one of the remaining files at
random, post to this list, and write patches to get rid of the
warnings (the right way --- just adding casts doesn't help Guile), it
would help Guile get out on time.  Even if you are not sure how to get
rid of all of them properly, a patch that gets the easy ones out of
the way would also be appreciated.

It's best to use the most recent Guile sources you can; I think I've
gotten the snapshot tarfile generation going again, so there are again
up-to-date tarballs on ftp.red-bean.com/pub/guile/snapshots.

Please send patches to me, with the word "guile" or "warnings" in the
subject, so I'll know to deal with it right away.

If anyone can help out some, the effort will be greatly appreciated,
and not just by me.

Thanks!