Re: Objects and records.

>There has been talk of picking an object system for Guile and
>everyone knows of an implementation.  I am sure Meroon is a good
implementation, and so is >SCOOPS, TinyCLOS and a bunch of others.
>However someone somewhere is not going to be happy if object
>system XX if picked over another.

Maybe so, but I'd like to see one picked as the "standard" object
system for Guile. It's going to be much nicer if as many people
as possible use the same system.

I'm not qualified to say which is best, but I just want to see one
in place.