Re: port-line bug details & patch question.

A bit of a followup, now that the impending doom has passed ;)

Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net> writes:

> "Harvey J. Stein" <hjstein@bfr.co.il> writes:

[snip port stuff]

> Actually, scm_do_read_line is in genio.c Maybe code reorganization
> should be the first thing on the list for post-1.3?

I was only semi-half serious, though it can sometimes be a bit of a
chore to find something.

Looking over it some more, it occured to me that maybe
scm_generic_fgets shouldn't handle line stuff, because it may not be
appropriate for all of the port types that it could be used for (then
again, it might. I should probably just look at what port types it is
being used for). I've sent a patches to Jim Blandy for both.

> Not much to it really... I'd slap one on right now, but I've got a
> dentist appointment in like five minutes :(

A cavity... now I'll never be a crest kid :(

--
Greg