Re: Anon build failure (usleep redefined)

> I tried, and failed, to build guile-1.2.90 last night on my Linux
> 2.0.35 libc5 system due to a redefinition of usleep when configuring
> with threads. (I did not try without threads.) usleep is defined is
> unistd.h and in libguile/coop.c.  This would appear to conflict with
> the spirit of configure line 3165. I have extern void usleep
> (unsigned int) in unistd.h.

  I supect this will work fine when tomorrow's snapshot is available.

  Meanwhile, a "make clean;make" worked for me.

  -Dave

--
David Tillman           | Sparrow Information Systems | Contract C, C++, and
dtillman@sparrowsys.com |     www.sparrowsys.com      | PERL code for UNIX.