Re: Could there be any cooperation between the GUILE and casbah efforts?

> How could there be better cooperation here between the GUILE and Casbah
> people? It would be a shame to see the waste of duplicated effort.

What duplicated efforts?  Looks like yet one more another collaborative
project that has produced nothing except some pretty web pages, and
which history suggests is unlikely to do anything more.

Sorry, I forget:  They've "been working hard on administrative issues."

Oh, and they have a new Lightweight Distributed Objects protocol.
Yes, clearly the world needs more of those.

Wake me up when they've actually done something useful.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner