gh_eval_file_with_catch ignoring given handler

Pardon my ignorance, but in libguile/gh_eval.c:

gh_eval_file_with_catch (char *scheme_code, scm_catch_handler_t handler)
{
  /* FIXME: not there yet */
  return gh_catch (SCM_BOOL_T, (scm_catch_body_t) eval_file_wrapper,
                   scheme_code, (scm_catch_handler_t) gh_standard_handler,
                   scheme_code);
}

This function ignores the "handler" parameter, and then, I can't use my
own.

I suppose that this is not the expected behavior. Am I wrong ? What if I
replace "gh_standard_handler" with "handler" ?

Thank you.

PS: I've just subscribed to this mailing list. If this question has been
    asked many times, please forgive me.
--
Etienne BERNARD   ISIA, Mines de Paris / Ecole Centrale Paris, France.
E-Mail : eb@via.ecp.fr    WWW : http://www.via.ecp.fr/~eb/    IRC : eb