Guile idea list

http://www.red-bean.com/~jimb/guile/ideas.html

I finally got around to writing up the list of things I think would be
really cool for Guile to have.  If you're interested in doing some
Guile hacking, but aren't sure what, see if there's anything here that
interests you.

If you want to make up your own Guile idea list, I'll gladly include a
link to it from this page.

BTW, comments on the tone are welcome.  I'm quite tired at the moment,
so maybe it comes off as arrogant; I can't tell.  If something in
there pisses you off, let me know and I'll rephrase it.

Pat, if you want to incorporate a link to this into the Guile site,
that would be great.  Thanks!