Re: C examples - missing?

*-David Welton <davidw@gate.cks.com>

| (I hope this message gets through, I still haven't seen the other two
| I sent earlier today..)
|
| I am reading some of the info docs regarding guile + c, and I
| encountered this line here:
|
| 'Further "idealized" examples are included in the `doc/examples/c'
| distribution.  They include programs to: ...'
|
| Unfortunately, I dont' seem to have these files!  I am using guile1.3
| as distributed with Debian GNU/Linux.  I also tried getting 1.3 from
| ftp.gnu.org, but nothing within that distribution, either.

I have taken over guile from Karl Hegbloom, and I plan a new upload soon.
Unfortunately, it will not have these files either. :-(

| I would really like to have a look at some examples of guile + c
| (especially with C as the 'master world'), if anyone can point me at
| someplace useful...

If it helps, I could send you extracts from the beta version of xtron-1.2.
It's use of guile is quite simple, but perhaps that is what you want?

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee to theorems
                                        (Erd\H{o}s P&aacute;l)