Re: C examples - missing?

On Sat, Oct 24, 1998 at 08:34:36AM +0200, Ole J. Tetlie wrote:

> I have taken over guile from Karl Hegbloom, and I plan a new upload soon.
> Unfortunately, it will not have these files either. :-(

Glad to hear it:->

> | I would really like to have a look at some examples of guile + c
> | (especially with C as the 'master world'), if anyone can point me at
> | someplace useful...
>
> If it helps, I could send you extracts from the beta version of xtron-1.2.
> It's use of guile is quite simple, but perhaps that is what you want?

What I would *really* like to do, is do what I do in Tcl/C apps -
create an interpreter, do some things with it, then destroy it.  Maybe
all within a module of some larger program.  I'd like to take a look
at your examples though - thanks:->

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org