Re: Motif Port.

>>>>> "Russ" == Russ McManus <russell.mcmanus@gs.com> writes:

Russ> It might be possible to port the C files from STk that implement
Russ> STklos, which would be way cool.

I have it on my personal todo list. Actually started back in
january/february and got to the point where it compiled. Unfortunately,
I have since lost whatever little progress I made back then, but Real
Soon Now (TM), I'll have another go.

Rumours was also circulating once that Erick Gallesio was looking into
it as well.

We need the handcoded STk version to get accetable performance, I think.

Christian Lynbech          | Telebit Communications A/S
Fax:   +45 8628 8186       | Fabrik 11, DK-8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 8628 8177 + 28  | email: chl@tbit.dk --- URL: http://www.telebit.dk
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)