Re: www-lib. Bitrotted??

"merry::satchell"@hermes.dra.hmg.gb writes:
 > I think Tim Pierce's nice modules for http and similar things have
drifted off
 > the current version. They use regexec and regcomp, which have been
replaced
 > by the not exactly equivalent make-regexp and regexp-exec. Does any
body have
 > pointers to current versions of this stuff, or something comparable?

My Goemon library contains a hacked version of this http library, as
well as some crude ftp support I wrote myself. Neither module uses
regexps at all, and both seem to work quite well. If anyone's interested
in using such a thing I'll tarball it and upload it someplace.

Jeff Read <bitwize@geocities.com>/ http://genpc.home.ml.org
Unix / Linux / Windows Hacker,  / Boycott Microsoft!
Anime & Sonic Fan,             / Use Linux/GNU!
All Around Nice Guy           / Let's keep the Net and the Land FREE!