ANN: -alpha version of the rgc

A -alpha (doesn't actually work) release of the rgc code (rotissary
gc; I needed a spiffy name to differentiate between it and the
generational gc :) is available at

http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/rgc-0.01.-alpha.tar.gz

This is mostly intended for people interested in the gc, and who know
the core of guile well; I'd appreciate anyone pointing out any really
obvious mistakes that could be causing some of the problems.

Features:

* Difficult to install.
* The code is kind of messy.
* It doesn't actually work.

I intend to address these `features'.

--
Greg, but they aren't bugs, they're features ;)