Re: Idea for culling the core of guile to a neater system

> From: Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net>
>
> Actually, the current gc is pretty removable. As far as I've seen,
> code only calls the mark stuff (there may be someone playing behind
> The biggest problem, though, is that it will require rather large bits
> of guile to be rewritten. Not that this would be a bad thing, because

I don't understand, these seem contradictory.  How can GC be
removable if it requires large amounts of re-write?  What
would need to be re-written if the GC changes?

--
     --Keith

This mail message sent by GNU emacs and Linux.
Food, Shelter, Source code.