ANN: last rgc and other stuff

The final release of the rgc is up at
http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/rgc.tar.gz

Its useful life (a testbed for bits of the gengc) is pretty much
finished... it's not that big an improvement on it's own, but it does
beat the current gc in some circumstances.

I've also put up a description of how the garbage
collector works at

http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/guilegc.txt

(this is a fairly quick writeup; I'm also working on more complete
texinfo documentation, but that's going to take a bit longer).

Outside of that, I've also added some guile patches to the main web
page, as well as some pointers to the different (and sometimes
conflicting >;') ideas that have come up in discussion of the gc.
The location of the main page is:

http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/guile.html

--
Greg