Re: Mailing List... where are you?

> From: "Juergen A. Erhard" <jae@ilk.de>
>
> What's going on here?  I've got one mail from Dec 22, and the next Dec
> 30... and nothing in between.

Quite a relief, I think, after that heavy load of Object-Oriented
Setf! messages.  I have been saving them without reading them,
because it was too much, and I really don't care.  Anything
the rest of you like is fine with me.  I think there was more
than 80 of them with only a couple of messages on any other
subject.  Maybe eveyone else has unsubscribed.

I don't want to restart the flood, but could anybody who
was paying attention summerize the results?

I said I don't care, but really I do care about two things:
(1) Whatever it is, don't call it SET!, that name is taken by RnRS.
(2) Make it a module so someone else can do it better and
      I can ignore it until it's proven Right.