Re: Mailing List... where are you?

Keith Wright <kwright@tiac.net> writes:

> Quite a relief, I think, after that heavy load of Object-Oriented
> Setf! messages.  I have been saving them without reading them,
> because it was too much,

It is a good thing to be able to discuss a new feature with others.
Previously the developers did this on a separate list.

People complained that these discussions were secluded, so we started
discussing things which could be of interest to others on the guile
list.

Personally, I'd prefer to discuss things on the other list, since I'd
like to put more time into writing code instead of talking.

> and I really don't care.

That is OK, but then, please don't expect people to listen.